Faculty of Health and Social Development
By Patty Wellborn on July 20, 2021
Dr. Mary Ann Murphy has peered into the lives of […]
Posted in Faculty of Health and Social Development
By Nathan Skolski on June 17, 2021
This year underrepresented and underserved youth in BC’s Interior will have increased access to science and engineering programming.
By Christine Zeindler on May 20, 2021
As pandemic restrictions continue, many are looking for innovative ways to get regular exercise—especially as Zoom meetings seem to creep more into personal time.
By Patty Wellborn on May 10, 2021
Last Thursday at a special virtual ceremony, UBC Okanagan researchers were honoured for their innovative and groundbreaking work.
By Patty Wellborn on May 5, 2021
A UBC Okanagan researcher is urging people to learn and then heed the symptoms of atrial fibrillation (AF). Especially women.
- College of Graduate Studies
- Computer Science
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of Health and Social Development
- Faculty of Management
- Institute for Healthy Living and Chronic Disease Prevention
- Irving K. Barber Faculty of Science
- Irving K. Barber School of Arts and Sciences
- Media Advisory
- Media Releases
- Medical Physics
- Researchers of the Year
- School of Engineering
- School of Health and Exercise Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Upcoming Events