By Patty Wellborn on January 26, 2023
UBCO research suggests legal system works against survivors of intimate partner violence
The post Brain injury diagnosis may hurt women’s chances in parenting disputes appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Patty Wellborn on January 25, 2023
UBCO researchers create high-tech system to detect gas leaks
The post Ultrasonic sensors can safeguard residential gas lines appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Patty Wellborn on January 23, 2023
UBCO’s School of Engineering hosts downhill challenge for hand-built sleds
The post Concrete toboggan race returns to Kelowna, Big White appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Patty Wellborn on January 17, 2023
UBCO researchers say performance may not change, but perception does
The post Being sleep deprived can make tedious tasks seem tougher appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By David Trifunov on January 11, 2023
UBCO researcher delves into stress behind packing lunch in a pandemic
By David Trifunov on January 6, 2023
UBCO researchers team up with rural residents to identify how to better connect them to health-care services
The post Technology may help eliminate health inequities for people in rural communities appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Patty Wellborn on December 15, 2022
Stakeholders told to consider what happens after the water recedes
The post UBCO engineers dive into local flood recovery, prevention appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Patty Wellborn on December 14, 2022
Popular contest marks 25 years; new writers encouraged to participate
The post Submissions open for UBCO’s annual Okanagan Short Story Contest appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Patty Wellborn on December 12, 2022
UBCO research aims to understand the aggressive spread of brain tumours
The post Tiny receptors might be key to preventing progression of brain cancer appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
- All In Story
- Campus Feature
- College of Graduate Studies
- Community, Culture and Global Studies
- Computer Science
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, and Statistics
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Principal (Office of the)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Earth, Environmental and Geographic Sciences
- Economics, Philosophy and Political Science
- Facilities Management
- Faculty of Creative and Critical Studies
- Faculty of Health and Social Development
- Faculty of Management
- Global Message
- History and Sociology
- In the Field
- Indigenous Programs and Services
- Institute for Healthy Living and Chronic Disease Prevention
- Institute for Healthy Living and Chronic Disease Prevention (IHLCDP)
- Irving K Barber Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Irving K. Barber Faculty of Science
- Irving K. Barber School of Arts and Sciences
- Media Advisory
- Media Q&A
- Media Release
- Media Releases
- Medical Physics
- Okanagan School of Education
- Okanagan Story
- Research and Innovation (Office of the Vice-Principal)
- Researchers of the Year
- School of Engineering
- School of Health and Exercise Sciences
- School of Nursing
- School of Social Work
- Southern Medical Program
- Students (Office of the Associate Vice-President)
- Upcoming Events