By Patty Wellborn on May 10, 2022
Anchoring dialogue about mental health to fun activities could be the key
By Patty Wellborn on May 9, 2022
Winners of prestigious awards announced at special ceremony
By Patty Wellborn on April 27, 2022
Archival photos of historic mill site are now online and accessible
The post Kelowna’s industrial history comes alive through unique collaboration appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Patty Wellborn on April 25, 2022
UBCO researchers use innovative approach to examine decades-old DNA with surprising results
The post Old DNA provides new insights for national park’s salmon management appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Patty Wellborn on April 21, 2022
Today, the Faculty of Medicine celebrated the 10th anniversary of the Southern Medical Program (SMP) at the University of British Columbia Okanagan (UBCO) campus in Kelowna.
The post UBC’s Southern Medical Program celebrates 10 years of graduating doctors in B.C.’s Interior appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Nathan Skolski on March 28, 2022
UBCO researcher says collaborative recovery saves Klinse-Za caribou from brink of extinction
The post Caribou herd rebounds as Indigenous stewards lead conservation efforts appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Patty Wellborn on March 23, 2022
Results may lead to quicker development of more effective products
The post UBCO researcher studies procedures to convert solar energy technologies appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Patty Wellborn on March 21, 2022
New UBCO research can quickly identify toxins from oil sands and tailing ponds
The post Identifying toxic materials in water with machine learning appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Patty Wellborn on March 16, 2022
The drug could be a game changer in the treatment of mental illness
The post UBCO researchers explore therapeutic uses of ketamine appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Patty Wellborn on March 15, 2022
Once used to preserve bodies, plastination now strengthens biocomposites
The post UBCO researchers use unique ingredient to strengthen bamboo appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
- Campus Feature
- College of Graduate Studies
- Computer Science
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Principal (Office of the)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Earth, Environmental and Geographic Sciences
- Faculty of Creative and Critical Studies
- Faculty of Health and Social Development
- Faculty of Management
- In the Field
- Institute for Healthy Living and Chronic Disease Prevention
- Institute for Healthy Living and Chronic Disease Prevention (IHLCDP)
- Irving K Barber Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Irving K. Barber Faculty of Science
- Irving K. Barber School of Arts and Sciences
- Media Advisory
- Media Q&A
- Media Release
- Media Releases
- Medical Physics
- Okanagan School of Education
- Okanagan Story
- Research and Innovation (Office of the Vice-Principal)
- Researchers of the Year
- School of Engineering
- School of Health and Exercise Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Southern Medical Program
- Upcoming Events