Irving K. Barber Faculty of Science
By Patty Wellborn on June 20, 2022
Study suggests rocks were deformed as part of Himalaya development
The post UBCO prof digs into geological history of rocks atop Everest appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Patty Wellborn on May 26, 2022
In all wine-producing regions of the world, climate change is […]
The post UBC hosts international event to discuss climate change and the wine industry appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Patty Wellborn on May 9, 2022
Winners of prestigious awards announced at special ceremony
By Viola Cohen on May 2, 2022
Professor Kyle Larson and his team explore the mysteries of the Himalaya and how ancient mountains form.
By Patty Wellborn on April 25, 2022
UBCO researchers use innovative approach to examine decades-old DNA with surprising results
The post Old DNA provides new insights for national park’s salmon management appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Viola Cohen on April 4, 2022
Suppression tactics need to shift to prevention and mitigation for forests that are “begging to be burned.”
The post Catching fire: BC wildfires are bigger, hotter and more consequential than ever appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Nathan Skolski on March 28, 2022
UBCO researcher says collaborative recovery saves Klinse-Za caribou from brink of extinction
The post Caribou herd rebounds as Indigenous stewards lead conservation efforts appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Patty Wellborn on March 23, 2022
Results may lead to quicker development of more effective products
The post UBCO researcher studies procedures to convert solar energy technologies appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Patty Wellborn on February 14, 2022
Chemist examines sustainable drug production using plant by-products
- Campus Feature
- College of Graduate Studies
- Computer Science
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Principal (Office of the)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Earth, Environmental and Geographic Sciences
- Faculty of Creative and Critical Studies
- Faculty of Health and Social Development
- Faculty of Management
- Global Message
- In the Field
- Institute for Healthy Living and Chronic Disease Prevention
- Institute for Healthy Living and Chronic Disease Prevention (IHLCDP)
- Irving K Barber Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Irving K. Barber Faculty of Science
- Irving K. Barber School of Arts and Sciences
- Media Advisory
- Media Q&A
- Media Release
- Media Releases
- Medical Physics
- Okanagan School of Education
- Okanagan Story
- Research and Innovation (Office of the Vice-Principal)
- Researchers of the Year
- School of Engineering
- School of Health and Exercise Sciences
- School of Nursing
- School of Social Work
- Southern Medical Program
- Students (Office of the Associate Vice-President)
- Upcoming Events