Irving K Barber Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
By David Trifunov on November 17, 2023
Two-day virtual event highlights the history and governance of the Columbia River Basin
The post UBCO faculty members to voice concern at Columbia River symposium appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By David Trifunov on October 12, 2023
Dr. Wendy Wong explores privacy, data rights, human rights
The post Take control of your data, UBC Okanagan professor says appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Viola Cohen on October 9, 2023
Dr. Lesley Lutes’ vision is for a healthier future where everyone gets the psychological care they need, when they need it.
By Patty Wellborn on September 14, 2023
UBCO expert provides tips on recovering from the trauma of wildfires
By Patty Wellborn on September 7, 2023
UBCO experts provide tips on helping students entering middle or high school for the first time
Posted in Faculty of Health and Social Development, Irving K Barber Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Media Q&A, Okanagan School of Education, School of Health and Exercise Sciences, School of Nursing
By Patty Wellborn on August 30, 2023
Topics range from wildfire preparedness, mapping and recovery
Posted in Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, and Statistics, Earth, Environmental and Geographic Sciences, Faculty of Creative and Critical Studies, History and Sociology, Irving K Barber Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Irving K. Barber Faculty of Science, Media Advisory, School of Engineering
By Viola Cohen on August 8, 2023
Undergraduate economics student wants to be a leader in her community, where her voice can be heard.
The post Puneet Kaur Aulakh wants to understand the challenges faced by women appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Viola Cohen on June 19, 2023
Graduate students Dawn Machin and Sarah Alexis are incorporating traditional Indigenous knowledge into their research about our relationship with water.
By Viola Cohen on May 15, 2023
Assistant Professor models collaboration throughout her research.
The post Dr. Fiona P. McDonald pushes visual anthropology beyond mere images appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Viola Cohen on May 4, 2023
Hanna Paul returned to her First Nations community to research moon time teachings and build confidence for youth and women.
- All In Story
- Campus Feature
- College of Graduate Studies
- Community, Culture and Global Studies
- Computer Science
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, and Statistics
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Principal (Office of the)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Earth, Environmental and Geographic Sciences
- Economics, Philosophy and Political Science
- Facilities Management
- Faculty of Creative and Critical Studies
- Faculty of Health and Social Development
- Faculty of Management
- Global Message
- Health, Safety and Environment
- History and Sociology
- In the Field
- Indigenous Programs and Services
- Institute for Healthy Living and Chronic Disease Prevention
- Institute for Healthy Living and Chronic Disease Prevention (IHLCDP)
- International Programs and Services
- Irving K Barber Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Irving K. Barber Faculty of Science
- Irving K. Barber School of Arts and Sciences
- Media Advisory
- Media Q&A
- Media Release
- Media Releases
- Medical Physics
- Message from Leadership
- Okanagan School of Education
- Okanagan Story
- Research and Innovation (Office of the Vice-Principal)
- Researchers of the Year
- School of Engineering
- School of Health and Exercise Sciences
- School of Nursing
- School of Social Work
- Southern Medical Program
- Students (Office of the Associate Vice-President)
- Survive and Thrive Applied Research (STAR)
- University Relations
- Upcoming Events