By David Trifunov on November 17, 2023
Two-day virtual event highlights the history and governance of the Columbia River Basin
The post UBCO faculty members to voice concern at Columbia River symposium appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By David Trifunov on October 12, 2023
Dr. Wendy Wong explores privacy, data rights, human rights
The post Take control of your data, UBC Okanagan professor says appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Patty Wellborn on September 14, 2023
UBCO expert provides tips on recovering from the trauma of wildfires
By Patty Wellborn on September 13, 2023
Baby calls are essential for survival of endangered animals
The post UBCO researcher investigates how panda cubs communicate with their mother appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Patty Wellborn on September 7, 2023
UBCO experts provide tips on helping students entering middle or high school for the first time
Posted in Faculty of Health and Social Development, Irving K Barber Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Media Q&A, Okanagan School of Education, School of Health and Exercise Sciences, School of Nursing
By Patty Wellborn on July 6, 2023
Synthetic and solar fuels show potential as sustainable sources of power
The post UBCO researcher studies alternatives to fossil fuel derived energy appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Patty Wellborn on June 28, 2023
As the population booms, what does the future hold for Canada?
The post UBCO professor discusses citizenship education with Canadians appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Patty Wellborn on May 2, 2023
Two world-renowned scholars take the stage to talk facts
The post UBCO event explores social and political aspects of artificial intelligence appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By David Trifunov on March 29, 2023
Physics, engineering students join high-altitude balloon project
The post UBCO students look up—way up—to gather research data appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By David Trifunov on March 22, 2023
UBC Okanagan analyzing supplement’s ability to control Type 2 diabetes
The post Researcher wants to know if ketone drinks can help manage diabetes appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
- All In Story
- Campus Feature
- College of Graduate Studies
- Community, Culture and Global Studies
- Computer Science
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, and Statistics
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Principal (Office of the)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Earth, Environmental and Geographic Sciences
- Economics, Philosophy and Political Science
- Facilities Management
- Faculty of Creative and Critical Studies
- Faculty of Health and Social Development
- Faculty of Management
- Global Message
- Health, Safety and Environment
- History and Sociology
- In the Field
- Indigenous Programs and Services
- Institute for Healthy Living and Chronic Disease Prevention
- Institute for Healthy Living and Chronic Disease Prevention (IHLCDP)
- International Programs and Services
- Irving K Barber Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Irving K. Barber Faculty of Science
- Irving K. Barber School of Arts and Sciences
- Media Advisory
- Media Q&A
- Media Release
- Media Releases
- Medical Physics
- Message from Leadership
- Okanagan School of Education
- Okanagan Story
- Research and Innovation (Office of the Vice-Principal)
- Researchers of the Year
- School of Engineering
- School of Health and Exercise Sciences
- School of Nursing
- School of Social Work
- Southern Medical Program
- Students (Office of the Associate Vice-President)
- Survive and Thrive Applied Research (STAR)
- University Relations
- Upcoming Events