By Viola Cohen on January 16, 2023
International doctoral fellow’s research draws on his practical work investing in social change.
The post Segun David Fatudimu has always wanted to change the world appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Viola Cohen on December 12, 2022
Postdoctoral Fellow is discovering how non-native species become invasive in our increasingly interconnected world.
The post Dr. Fabio Mologni is exploring biological invaders appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Viola Cohen on December 5, 2022
Doctoral student is working with Dr. Jian Liu to research the next generation of rechargeable batteries
By Viola Cohen on November 21, 2022
Assistant Professor hopes to answer some of earth sciences’ most pressing questions.
The post Dr. Brendan Dyck’s passion reaches from the tiniest minerals to entire planets appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Viola Cohen on August 29, 2022
UBC Okanagan Research Engineer draws inspiration for teaching and research from her children.
The post Dr. Chinchu Cherian successfully balances motherhood, research and teaching appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Viola Cohen on May 30, 2022
The exercise neuroscientist is introducing STEM to underrepresented youth and helping older adults age in place.
The post Dr. Jennifer Jakobi brings people together with a purpose appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Viola Cohen on May 2, 2022
The education professor has spent her career searching for the language to explain what teaching and learning really entails—and why this matters.
The post Dr. Margaret Macintyre Latta is a student of learners and learning appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Viola Cohen on May 2, 2022
Professor Kyle Larson and his team explore the mysteries of the Himalaya and how ancient mountains form.
By Violetta Cohen on March 21, 2022
Assistant professor’s passion for change manifests in community research.
The post Dr. Sana Shahram is removing the barriers to health equity appeared first on UBC Okanagan News.
By Violetta Cohen on January 24, 2022
From international to community collaborations, partnerships are at the heart of Dr. Femke Hoekstra’s academic journey.
- All In Story
- Campus Feature
- College of Graduate Studies
- Community, Culture and Global Studies
- Computer Science
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, and Statistics
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Principal (Office of the)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Earth, Environmental and Geographic Sciences
- Economics, Philosophy and Political Science
- Facilities Management
- Faculty of Creative and Critical Studies
- Faculty of Health and Social Development
- Faculty of Management
- Global Message
- History and Sociology
- In the Field
- Indigenous Programs and Services
- Institute for Healthy Living and Chronic Disease Prevention
- Institute for Healthy Living and Chronic Disease Prevention (IHLCDP)
- Irving K Barber Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Irving K. Barber Faculty of Science
- Irving K. Barber School of Arts and Sciences
- Media Advisory
- Media Q&A
- Media Release
- Media Releases
- Medical Physics
- Okanagan School of Education
- Okanagan Story
- Research and Innovation (Office of the Vice-Principal)
- Researchers of the Year
- School of Engineering
- School of Health and Exercise Sciences
- School of Nursing
- School of Social Work
- Southern Medical Program
- Students (Office of the Associate Vice-President)
- Upcoming Events