Apologies, but no results were found.
BiologyOther Titles: Associate Head (Graduate Studies)
Office: ASC 372
Graduate student supervisor
Microbial ecology of soil microbes; the role and the applications of microbes in sustainable agriculture, viticulture, and ecological restoration.
Courses & Teaching
Botany; ecology; microbial ecology; microbiology.
PhD, University of Guelph
Selected Publications & Presentations
The Canadian Organic Grower
- You’re not imagining it, B.C.’s fall colours were ‘spectacular. CBC
- Fungal microbes as biofertilizers in agriculture and gardening—is the reward greater than the risk? phys.org
- Vineyards adversely affect soil quality, researchers determine. Science Daily
- In Focus | Miranda Hart of Soil Ecology Lab at UBC Okanagan. Kelowna Now
- Unearthing ‘old growth’ mycorrhizas in ancient ecosystems. Watch Video
- UBC Okanagan researchers receive Killam awards. Castanet.net