Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
By Sandra Fox on January 22, 2020
UBC Okanagan’s Office of the Vice-Principal, Research and Innovation (VPRI) launched a pilot project to offer Cultural Competency Training to twelve Eminence-funded Clusters of Research Excellence.
By Nathan Skolski on January 7, 2020
With more people with diabetes and pre-diabetes looking for novel strategies to help control blood sugar, new research from UBC’s Okanagan campus suggests that ketone monoester drinks—a popular new food supplement—may help do exactly that.
- College of Graduate Studies
- Computer Science
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of Health and Social Development
- Faculty of Management
- Institute for Healthy Living and Chronic Disease Prevention
- Irving K. Barber Faculty of Science
- Irving K. Barber School of Arts and Sciences
- Media Advisory
- Media Releases
- Medical Physics
- Researchers of the Year
- School of Engineering
- School of Health and Exercise Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Upcoming Events