Our Entrepreneurship Basics Roundtables (EBRs) are designed for Accelerator Program participants from Tracks 1 through 5. The EBR workshops are inspired by the extremely successful Startup Basics series offered by Accelerate Okanagan.
The programs are delivered by successful serial entrepreneurs and top professional services providers – experts in their field. The sessions are moderated and the content is delivered in a question and answer format, based on real-life business experiences and case studies.
Participants are highly engaged and able to relate the content to their own venture journey. Six lunchtime workshops will be offered on-campus during the 2019-2020 Fall and Winter terms.
- Customer Discovery and Presentation Skills (October)
- MVP, Building a Prototype and Testing (October)
- Financial Projections and Pricing (November)
- Startup Accounting/SRED (January)
- Fundraising (February)
- IP, Legal & Marketing (March)